Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Covenant Marriage: A Serious Series

Hey Covenant Groupies,

I think we're in for a treat. Kevin and I had a great topic to share today concerning some seriously intense fellowship (I.F.) we had on our way to church this past Sunday. We watched as God stepped in and showed us, once again, who He is. He totally got the glory, because, I had made up in my mind not to speak to Kevin because of his blatant disrespect - God had other plans in mind. Not only would I talk to him, but withn a few hours of our I.F., I desired to speak to him and then apologize.

I'll share that later this week. However, I just happened to stumble upon this new Covenant Marriage series from a Pastor in Utah. I believe it's 5 or 6 parts and we'll share all of them.

Here's part #1 - Click on the link

http://vimeo.com/9282398

No comments: