Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tonight's Dinner-No Pressure

Hey Covenant Groupies,

I've always loved to cook. My mother taught her three children early on how to take care of themselves. In recent years, it's amazing to me how God has given me a heart, after a day of running a business, to cook for Kevin. I cook everyday and love it.

Kevin makes it easy too. If I sound or look a little tired he quickly offers to eat cereal or to make his own meal; that I don't like. I believe, after a day of working hard, a man deserves a warm wife and a HOT meal.

Anyhoo, today was one of those days. I was tired, but I didn't get a chance to talk to him. So I druged through and committed to cook. Unfortunately, the ground turkey I thawed smelled a bit funny and I tossed it.

Plan B - TUNA!!!! He was like a kid in a candy store. He was so inderstanding. Tuna is one of his favorites. Not everybody's - just mine LOL!

I guess when there's no pressure and pure appreciation, serving becomes such a pleasure.

Take the pressure off, choose to appreciate your spouse, be content with their giving/service and watch what happens.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: