Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fred Hammond: Talking about Love, Marriage and Relationships

Hey covenant Groupies,

Recently, my PR Firm, Affinity Public Relations had the honor of hosting an amazing event at Gospel Uptown in Harlem. It was a Media Lounge and pre-reception at to help kick off A Night of Inspiration at Carnegie Hall.

Here's some footage I captured with Fred Hammond speaking about his new album, books he's currently writing, love, marriage and relationships. I cant wait for the album!!!

Hope you enjoy!!!!

3 comments:

stephensjennifer2006@yahoo.com said...

it might be my enternethe video keeps messing up. But i would love to go out on a date with fred i been single for 5 years now and i am ready to settle down.

nicolecom said...

I left a comment earlier. This video keeps messing up. I would love to hear the interview. But I have a question for Mr. Hammond. Is he really single are is he dating one of his background singers that what people are saying. I hope you are looking for the right person that will be there for you. Because I am looking for the right person and I believe in god and family. Family is very important to me. I just thought i would say that.

ladichristian@aol.com said...

My name is Annette, and I love Fred Hammond. I'm sorry that his marriage ended, but I believe that things are ordered by God, and those are the things that we live by. Proverbs 3:5,6 (my scripture) states what we should live by, and I'm certain that he has his own that he follows....stay strong, and stay blessed...