Wednesday, September 16, 2009

QUESTION OF THE DAY! - The Mirror: Do You Allow Marriage To Expose Your Sin?

Hey Covenant Groupies,

It was so difficult for me to accept that one of the greatest gifts God gave me was a full length mirror called Kevin. With him, the avenue to truth wasn't always easy. He took pleasure in helping me discover who I was and who I'm to truly become because he knew that's what he was supposed to do. I didn't always like though.

Being married to the mate for my soul forces me to have to look, honestly, at my character flaws, selfishness, and non-Christian attitude, encouraging me to be sanctified and cleansed and to grow in godliness; with his help. However, this couldn't have happened until I felt safe enough to be exposed before him.

Do you hide from your spouse or do you welcome the spotlight of marriage to grow in grace and better understand how sinful you really are?

No comments: